Monthly Fishing Tournaments
Make your reservation here! Please note there is a 2 night minimum and a 14-day cancelation policy
- Country Store - The Country Store serves as the check in and check out area and has camping supplies, propane, archery equipment, hunting & fishing permits, convenience items and a variety of snack foods, beer (for military ID cardholders only!) and soda for sale. The Country Store is open every day from 8am – 7pm.
- Ice - Ice is available for purchase at the Country Store.
- Laundries - Laundromats are located at each comfort station. Clotheslines and ropes or chains tied to trees are prohibited.
- Playgrounds - We have three playgrounds, two are located near comfort stations and the third is located right off Uchee Creek Road.
- Pool - The pool opens Memorial Day Weekend of each year and closes at the end of the Labor Day weekend. The Uchee Creek Pool is available for guests staying in the campground or cabins only.
- Fishing - There is a handicap accessible fishing pier located in the chalet area for fishing. Customers are also welcome to fish in the vicinity of the boat dock. A fishing license and post permit is required.
- Inflatable Jumpers - Fun for the kids! $115 per day, $55 each additional day.
- Hunting & Fishing Regulations
- MCoE Regulation 215-2 for Recreation Areas
Finding us is easy!
From Atlanta / Columbus
Take I-85 south and exit onto I-185 South to Columbus (exit 21). Take I-185 to Highway 80 west (exit 10). Take Highway 80 to Highway 280/431/80 south (Highway 80 last exit). Take Highway 280/431/80 to Highway 431 south. Take Highway 431 to Highway 165 South (left turn). Take Highway 165 to 101st Airborne Rd (left turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.
From Montgomery, Alabama
Take 1-85 north to Highway 280 East (exit 62 in Opelika). Take Highway 280 (which turns into 280/431/80) to Highway 431 south. Take Highway 431 to Highway 165 South (left turn). Take Highway 165 to 101st Airborne Rd (left turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.
From Eufaula, Alabama
Take 165 North (off of Highway 431) to 101st Airborne Rd (right turn). Stay on 101st Airborne Rd and follow signs to Uchee Creek Rd and Uchee Creek Campground.
Find photos, information and updates on our Facebook Page.